blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A COUP FOR COOPER


IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS:









Bradley Cooper



Bradley covers the latest issue of Details magazine.   10+ images here.

He looks amazing!!  So dapper with that upper crust, collegiate vibe.

The thespian divulges how he sculpted his fantastic body for the A-Team:

NEW RULES:  ABSOLUTELY no  sugar, salt, and flour; work outs with a trainer for  two hours-a-day.


"I had to literally transform my body......As the movie progressed, I got in increasingly better shape......There's this one fight scene with Liam Neeson toward the end, where it's, like, the apex of the work ... I swear to God, it looked like my head was digitally superimposed onto someone else's body. I was like, 'This cannot be me—that's the way I look?' ... 'Cause as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way. Remember Soloflex commercials? That was huge when I was a kid. It was like, 'I wanna be the Soloflex guy. Mom, can we get the Soloflex?'"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin