blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, January 24, 2011

ODE TO OUR TRUE LOVE




We aren't the only fans of James Franco, devoting a whole blog

blog space for posts about him.


Some fans pen poems of the thespian.


We so likey!!


Alex Dimitrov created this romantic sonnet; the lad is founder of Wilde Boys, a queer poetry salon in NYC.


This SOOOOOOOO beats cheesy fan mail to said actor!!
JAMES FRANCO I would sleep with James Franco as Allen Ginsberg and Allen Ginsberg would sleep with James Franco as James Dean. Woof, woof and a howl. James Franco makes me growl. At the office I think about James Franco as more than just performance art. At my desk and in my poems— I take him seriously, I write into him real hard. Woof, woof and a howl. I even like to watch James Franco scowl. Once at a New York loft party a famous poet said, “You are your author photo.” James Franco, James Franco, I love you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin