blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, January 7, 2011

TWO FACED BITCH



This cad flip flops on issues more than a just-caught trout.

The loudest and biggest opposer on the repeal of DADT is now offering to help make the new law work: 

"I think I have to do everything I can to make sure that the impact on the morale, retention, recruitment and battle effectiveness of the military is minimized as much as possible. It is a law and I have to do whatever I can to help the men and women who are serving, particularly in combat, cope with this new situation. I will do everything I can to make it work."


****************************************************

Didn't our girl Rachel Maddow do a segment on the doofus and his flip-flopping?

She even stated the old fuck is:   so fundamentally inconsistent as to render the phrase 'flip-flop' meaningless.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin