blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SAY WHAT?



WELCOME TO MY WORLD:


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



"I was born a white male. A white gay male. And I don’t celebrate being white or male. So why should I celebrate being gay? … I know people who have been activists for years and have worked so hard and tirelessly … and they have definitely wanted me to be an activist, but I think the best way I can be an activist is to live my life and not make that the main thing that is Johnny Weir. I'm much more than just a gay man," addresses Olympian Johnny Weir on the Today show.

For book sales, Johnny is tubthumping his autobio tome, Welcome to My World.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin