blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DAD, I'M GAY




This morning, The New York Times runs an excellent summation of Michael Sam's life up to this point. All of Sam's family is having trouble with his sexuality.

HUNTY, THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR EGO--IT IS ABOUT YOUR SON!!

Sam states he is closer to his friends than his family.

We've ALWAYS said: You can't choose your family BUT you can choose your friends AND your friends can become your family!!!

The person that is gay always seems to worry about what the other person thinks and feels, more concerned about the other than HIMSELF. Child, who cares what they think. It's about you and YOUR time to come out. They can either get over it or YOU move on. They make the situation all about them....and NOT the ONE coming out!!! Some how that gets twisted. The gay person needs to CHECK THAT SHIT QUICK and PUT IT IN ITS PLACE!!!!

From the paper: Dad, I’m gay, he wrote. 

 The party stopped cold. “I couldn’t eat no more, so I went to Applebee’s to have drinks,” Sam Sr. said. 

"I don’t want my grandkids raised in that kind of environment. “I’m old school,” he added. “I’m a man-and-a-woman type of guy.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin