Thursday, September 27, 2012
IT'S MILLER TIME:
Jonny Lee Miller is so fucking hot!!
We're so glad he is finally getting some high profile parts stateside. TV can use a breath of fresh English air.
We loved him as the psycho self-help guru on Showtime's Dexter.
Now, we can get a weekly dose of him on CBS' Elementary.
JONNY ARE YOU HERE (IN THE STATES) NOW?:
He cleans up nicely, doesn't he?
Scotty's series, Last Resort, premieres tonight on ABC.
We are so looking forward to seeing Scotty on a weekly basis. It'll be just like old times.
We'll just pencil in the time of 8-9pm as "date night."
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
This new M magazine featuring Bradley Cooper is a reboot from Fairchild Publication. They did an M magazine back in the late 80s, early 90s.
And, yes, we were subscribers back then.
We're eager to see the difference between the new millennium vs. last century's issue.
We understand the magazine will only be published quarterly.
We have some old issues of M around here, somewhere. We'll find them and make a post about them.
DOW CHEMICAL (REACTION):
Be sure to catch Boy Culture's post about Tony Dow.
The blog unearthed some hot "pin-up" pictures of the teen star and what Dow is doing now.
In the reruns (Leave It To Beaver), we had such a major crush on Dow.
We won't mention that we were bulge watching back then and Dow's package was definitely bulging!!!
Scientists/marine biologists have been "tagging" great white sharks off the coasts in South Africa and here in the U.S. (East).
Lately, we have been enjoying an interactive map that allows the visitor to see where those tagged sharks are by their "pings" from a satellite.
GLOBAL SHARK TRACKER
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
This is our kind of playground (Mikey)!!
Mikey looks sooo HOT playing golf.
Lean. Lithe. Limber.
We love how long he looks (from his chest to his waist--SUPER HOT!!!).
What really drives us over the edge: we know what he looks like under all those clothes!!
In the October 2012 issue of VOGUE, Jakey Pooh glosses the editorial pages.
Wearing jeans and a T-shirt, he has the broad, rugged physique of an action hero and an open, preternaturally youthful face. The eyes are big and sad and blue, with a hint of something rascally, pens the article's author, Adam Green.
IT'S TRAINING MEN:
Hell to the Ohhhhh!
Check out the hot London lads on these trains.
Talk to us in that seducing accent, gorgeous!
I say ol' chap....
SPREAD THINGS OUT!:
One of our favorite positions of hot lads!!
Friday, September 21, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012
In 1980, a fresh decade was upon us.
Gone: disco and bell bottoms. In: 3 big movements: punk, new wave and preppy.
Preppy, that old, established well- moneyed lifestyle, was finally receiving some recognition (thanks in part to Lisa Birnbach's zeitgest of a manual, The Official Preppy Handbook).
On the silver screen, there he was: our ultimate preppy boyfriend Conrad (Connie to his dad [then we started calling him Connie too!!!]) Jarett, portrayed brilliantly by Timothy Hutton. A college-bound lad from a well-to-do Lake Forest family with major guilt issues below the surface.
Swimmer's build: check
Wool crewnecks with corduroys: check
Sperry Top-Siders: check
Suicide attempts: No check
Why commit suicide, Connie, when you have us pining and waiting in the wings for you? We would make you so happy!!!
Friday, September 14, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Picture NOT of iPhone 5
* larger screen at 4 inches
* phone made entirely of glass and aluminum
* 18% thinner than iPhone 4s and weighs 112 grams (20% lighter than 4s)
* first 4G LTE phone (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon)
* "ultrafast" wireless
* new processor, Apple A6 (twice as fast as predecessor; 22% smaller)
* iPhone 5 camera: 8-magapixes sensor, panorama mode
* new dock connector ( Tim Cook: the connectors needed to "evolve"): smaller jack, called "Lightning"
* 3 separate microphones (front, bottom, back): helps Siri's performance, noise cancellation; "wideband audio" technology (voice calls sounding natural)
* battery life: 8 hours with LTE; 10 hours on wifi
* Map app: built from the ground up; Tom Tom voice; tap button 3D buildings in satellite mode, allows to fly around a scene; turn by turn technology; integrates Waze, for real-time traffic information
* Safari in full screen
* Siri: knows sports; can launch apps; knows NFL standings; recommends movies based on Rotten Tomatoes; posts on Facebook; can book restaurant tables, tap time you would like to reserve (powered by OpenTable)
* $199 for 16GB up to $399 for 64GB
* iPhone 4s drops to $99
* available September 21, 2012