blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SAY WHAT?



DICK MEET JANE:





"Hey, you grow up as an artist in a big city, as James Dean said, you're going to have one arm tied behind your back if you don't accept people's sexual flavors. You know, when I was a kid out here in L.A., I was homeless, I didn't have any money and I was living in my car. I was 18. I wasn't averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean? You're a lot more open to experimentation as a young man. And for me, being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity. And probably because of my middle-class, white blue-collar upbringing, I would have never had the opportunity to confront some of my own fears and prejudices had I not been hungry enough to be forced to challenge myself in that way." --Thomas Jane confides to the Los Angeles Times.

Disappointingly, Jane ended the interview with his sexuality being a choice. Adding more fuel to the fire to the argument that homosexuality is a choice. We know that isn't the case!!

Jane states he"chose to be a heterosexual guy because that's what my DNA dictates and my nurture dictates that I am."


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin