blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, August 24, 2012

HERE COME THE GROOMS





Awwwww

Thomas Roberts and Patrick Abner, both 39, released their official engagement photo.

The wedding date is set for September 29, 2012.

The two have been together for 12 years.

Like most grooms, Roberts has a target weight he wants to reach before the big day:

“You have to live with wedding pictures for a lifetime.... want to look damn good. I think all people do.....I’ve definitely trimmed down. I gain weight like a tree trunk – I grow wider in all areas.”

A dream come true:

“It’s been hard to dream of a day like today. I’ve had to play catch up in my head, in a lot of ways, to realize that this is achievable.”

A South American honeymoon will follow.

Congrats to the happy couple and we wish them a life filled with happiness and prosperity!!





The dogs: Riley (black lab/border collie mix), left;

Roxie (Pitbull/lab mix), right.

Photo: Ryan Scherb


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin