blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, January 19, 2012

FASSIONATE FEELINGS

BED PARTNERS:



W Magazine profiles Michael Fassbender.

“From the start of my career, I’ve been naked,” Michael ­Fassbender said with a laugh. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor of his hotel room in downtown Manhattan, tearing into a breakfast of eggs, potatoes, bacon, and toast from a room service tray atop an upholstered bench at the foot of the bed. “My first job was a commercial for SAS airlines,” he continued, as he pushed the bacon to the side. “In the spot, I wake up in a pink room next to a beautiful blonde girl and get out of bed naked. From that point forward, it’s been in all of my contracts: He must be naked in this film.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin