blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, January 16, 2012

NOLE CAKES IS SEEN AS FAVORITE



At the Australian Open, Nole Cakes is the man to take the trophy!! Like DUH, of course!! You think?!






Djokovic chose not to play an official tournament before the Open. He arrived early at Melbourne Park to prepare to defend his title and, in a broader sense, begin the defense of a magnificent season in which he won three of the four Grand Slam singles titles and a record five Masters Series events, and rose to No. 1 in the rankings for the first time.

“You can always see the negatives and the positives,“he said. “I’m always trying to take the positive side and say: ‘O.K., I’ve done it once. I can do it twice.’ I feel that I’m at the peak of my career.”

via nyt

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin