blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, July 2, 2012

SAY WHAT?









FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Cooper comes OUT!!

We told you a while back (the Queen Latifah post) that if the talk is persistent, it is always true!!!


The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud. I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don't think it's anyone else's business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don't give that up by being a journalist. [snip] I love, and I am loved.

In my opinion, the ability to love another person is one of God’s greatest gifts, and I thank God every day for enabling me to give and share love with the people in my life. I appreciate your asking me to weigh in on this, and I would be happy for you to share my thoughts with your readers. I still consider myself a reserved person and I hope this doesn’t mean an end to a small amount of personal space. But I do think visibility is important, more important than preserving my reporter’s shield of privacy.


--Andy Cooper shoots an email off to Andrew Sullivan



LOVE IT!!!!! where Andy says, "always will be." Translation: you gross gashes WILL NEVER have a chance!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

HA!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin