blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MINOR DETAILS












A FARRELL CAT FINALLY GROWS UP:


A gorgeous Colin Farrell covers the new DETAILS magazine.

The long-in-the-tooth lad FINALLY grows up and reigns in all the drinking and the notorious debauchery!!!

The bottom line is I ended up miserable. I’d done enough of a job of flagrantly abandoning myself in a very loud and public way that I began to fall apart, you know? There was a time when I needed to do three or four films at once. It was the best place for me to hide......

 Honestly. I’ve got eight hours a day now that I didn’t have before, when I was drinking every day for 18 years. 

 ON LYING: 

 Oh, I wouldn’t tell a truth all day,” he says flatly. “If I’d had chicken and beans for dinner, I’d tell you I had steak and potatoes. No purpose, just habit. The amount of energy you have to put in and the amount of lies you have to tell to keep a drug habit alive, it’s fairly significant. Your whole life is a lie.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin