blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Sunday, October 7, 2012

NOUVELLE SOCIETY: WEDDINGS



MEDIA HYPE:





In today's Sunday Styles section of The New York Times, the wedding of Patrick Abner and Thomas Roberts is announced.


“I was warned, ‘[Patrick Abner] has a face that will slay you,’ ” Mr. Roberts said in a phone interview. “And it did. I remember thinking, ‘I’ve never met or seen anybody like this.’ I was very nervous around him. I didn’t know how to compose myself.” 

 As it happened, the man in question, Patrick Abner, also 27, felt the same way.

 “I thought: ‘There is no way this guy is gay. I can’t be this lucky,’ ” said Mr. Abner, who lived in Charlotte at the time. “There were sparks, but I played my cards close to the chest. I was a bit guarded.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin