blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LOVE CHILD


Dad did what??




A reason for the Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger split is because the former CA governor sired a love child with a household staffer over 10 years ago. The name of both child and mother have not been disclosed nor locations. The staffer left in January after 20 years of employment with the family.

For those keeping track: AS vetoed marriage equality bills in 2005 and 2007, while cheating on Shriver. Again, these duplicitous igmos!!


"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Mr Schwarzenegger said in a statement issued to the newspaper. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. "I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin