blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SAY WHAT?




If we have not said this before, we are putting it on BLAST now.

WE. HAVE. ALWAYS. LOVED. CHARLES. BARKLEY.

He was always our favorite to watch when he was on the court. (And, we had our lustful eyes glued on fellow Phoenix Sun hottie Dan Majerle!! Mmmmmmm mmmmmmph).

Now, as a sports commentator, he has us rolling on the floor with laughter with what he says. All his cutting up at the anchor desk-- HIGHsterical!!

He does us proud by quipping:


First of all, every player has played with gay guys. It bothers me when I hear these reporters and jocks get on TV and say, ‘Oh, no guy can come out in a team sport. These guys would go crazy.’ First of all, quit telling me what I think. I’d rather have a gay guy who can play than a straight guy who can’t play. Any professional athlete who gets on TV or radio and says he never played with a gay guy is a stone-freakin’ idiot. I would even say the same thing in college. Every college player, every pro player in any sport has probably played with a gay person. They always try to make it like jocks discriminate against gay people. I’ve been a big proponent of gay marriage for a long time, because as a black person, I can’t be in for any form of discrimination at all."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin