blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, January 23, 2010

JAMES FRANCO AND JON HAMM FOR MARRIAGE EQUALITY



James Franco and Jon Hamm are both for marriage equality.

The duo tells E! News:

Quips Franco:   "Like I said before when Milk was coming out, I hope we'll get to a time soon where we'll look back and say, 'I can't believe that we were discriminating against this whole group of people and saying, 'You don't have the same rights as everybody else.......I hope that the time comes very, very soon, when we can all look back and say that was ridiculous."

Quips Hamm:    "I think that argument can certainly be made for the Prop 8 situation, where publicity engendered by all this brings to light the absurdity of ascribing second-class status to an entire group of people. The more people that see that...I just think in a lot of ways the publicity and press surrounding these issues will only serve to help."










If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin