blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

STRIPPER WITH A HEART OF GOLD



POLE-R ATTRACTION:






Channing Tatum wants to do a box office release of his past stripper days.

Uhh, yeah, we thinks Showguys would be an appropriate working title.  We'd like a scene where he rides a hot stud, up and down- HARD, in the pool!!

Quips TatumTot to an Australian outlet:  I've already got the director picked out. I'd like Nicolas Refn, who did the movie Bronson, to do it because he's insane for it. It needs to be a crazy film and I think it's also possible to do a cute, romantic movie...I'm going to be getting back in my thong [G-string] again.






If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin