blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ASSWIPE SCUM COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET


THE CUMDUMP COMES CLEAN:

UPDATE:  It's official!!  The scum comes out in The Atlantic.  Marc Ambinder has the scoop:


"It's taken me 43 years to get comfortable with this part of my life," Mehlman said. "Everybody has their own path to travel, their own journey, and for me, over the past few months, I've told my family, friends, former colleagues, and current colleagues, and they've been wonderful and supportive. The process has been something that's made me a happier and better person. It's something I wish I had done years ago."

"What I do regret, and think a lot about, is that one of the things I talked a lot about in politics was how I tried to expand the party into neighborhoods where the message wasn't always heard. I didn't do this in the gay community at all."

He said that he "really wished" he had come to terms with his sexual orientation earlier, "so I could have worked against [the Federal Marriage Amendment]" and "reached out to the gay community in the way I reached out to African Americans."

Mehlman is aware that his attempts to justify his past silence will not be adequate for many people. He and his friends say that he is aware that he will no longer control the story about his identity -- which will simultaneously expose old wounds, invite Schadenfruede, and legitimize anger among gay rights activists in both parties who did not hide their sexual orientations.

Mehlman, who has never married, long found his sexuality subject to rumor and innuendo. He was the subject of an outing campaign by gay rights activist Mike Rogers, starting when Mehlman was Bush's campaign manager. Rogers's crusades against closeted gay Republicans split the organized gay lobby in Washington but were undoubtedly effective: he drove several elected officials, including Virginia Rep. Ed Shrock, from office, pushed out a would-be presidential campaign manager for George Allen well before Allen was set to run, slung rumors about Sen. Larry Craig's sexual orientation well before Craig's incident in a Minneapolis airport bathroom, and even managed to make homosexuality a wedge issue within the party's activist circles.


"I wish I was where I am today 20 years ago. The process of not being able to say who I am in public life was very difficult. No one else knew this except me. My family didn't know. My friends didn't know. Anyone who watched me knew I was a guy who was clearly uncomfortable with the topic," he said.


Meanwhile, 20 years ago, more like 25,  we were at The Boathouse.  Dancing to DEVO, hunting for our next  sexual conquest with a hot stud  and LOVING our FABULOUS GAY LIFE!!   To each his own......




Image via  Blogactive





Mike Rogers writes a gay political blog, Blogactive.

He is reporting that former RNC Chair Ken Mehlman is about to come out of the closet.  This is going to be one of the most talked about stories in the next 24 hours--TRUST!!

Head on over to his blog NOW!!

This scum was the architect for that idiot trash George Bush's campaign in 2004  and Mehlman blocked gay progress politically (in so many damaging ways)  while remaining in the closet as a gay man.

Even Bill Maher outed him one time in 2006.

Just cuz he is gay doesn't mean we are claiming him.  Ship him off to some deserted island-- we don't want him anywhere near or in our community.  He didn't want to be a part of before SO surely don't be a part of it NOW.

Mehlman is SOMEONE that gives being gay a bad name.

KEN MEHLMAN = SELF-HATING, LOATHSOME,  ASSWIPE, TRASH SCUM,  NEW YORK CITY SEWER SYSTEM ON A 100* DEGREE  DAY- FUCKTARD  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin