blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, June 25, 2011

IT'S MILLER TIME




Mmmmmm mmmmmmph

**Licks chops like a hungry wolf when spotting an innocent lamb**

HELL to the OHHHHH

The New York Rangers enlist J T Miller, 18, to the team. The lad was the No. 15 pick in the NHL draft.


"I'm a pretty competitive kid," Miller said. "I always want to compete and I'm pretty hard to play against, so I think that's my best attribute."

His dream of reaching the NHL will be put on hold for at least a little while as Miller has committed to play at the University of North Dakota next season.

"I was a little shocked. I only had one meeting with them," Miller said about the Rangers. "I wasn't really expecting it, but getting my name called was the best thing in the world, and I couldn't thank them enough.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin