blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NOT SHIA ON FEELINGS


Shia LaBeouf covers August's DETAILS.






ON HAVING APLOMB IN DAILY DEALINGS:

I would like to be George Clooney -- diplomatic.....I just don’t have the wherewithal yet or the inner serenity. My bullshit meter is tuned very sensitive. The minute it starts kicking up, I get back to truth, and sometimes that involves, you know, 'I don’t want to take a picture.' And if that’s the case, am I an asshole for being honest? Or am I an asshole for being dishonest, smiling in your picture and I fucking hate being there? Which one is worse? These are the questions I ask myself that George Clooney doesn't ask."




QUIT YOUR BITCHING:

You are in a bullshit industry. You signed up for it! No one is forcing you to be a Hollywood actor!! Pictures, fans, paparazzi, autograph hounds. Either lump it or go be a plumber!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin