blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SOUTHWEST SAYS WHAT?

A Southwest pilot went on a fag rant with Houston's control tower via cockpit microphone transmit. He unknowingly? blocked the transmissions for other aircraft over hundreds of miles for about 4 minutes. His microphone was "stuck" leaving other pilots in that geographic frequency unable to contact Houston air traffic controllers.

The pilot's rant was all about flight attendants and the lack of dating partners. Ha!

Southwest has suspended the pilot.


"Six months, I went to the bar three times - three times! Once with the granny and the fag, and I wish I hadn't gone. At the very end, with two girls, one of them that was probably do-able. But we ended up going to the bar and then the crew room in St. Louis and all these women wanted to do was, one wanted to berate her sister and the other wanted to bitch about her husband. Literally. For three hours, me and the FO. When that was done, 2:30, got back to my room, I'm like, 'Why the **** did I stay up?'"



Audio below:






News sources:

KPRC

Dallas Morning News



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin