blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CAMPAIGN CRUSADE



HGTV Color Splash host and mega hottie David Bromstad galvanizes the guys to get tested and know their status with Know Yourself: Get HIV Tested initiative.


“Knowledge is one of the most powerful tools in fighting HIV, and you have to get tested to know your status......I am especially passionate about HIV testing and education because it particularly affects the community of which I’m proud to belong. I want to raise awareness of the importance of testing by using something I know well and am also passionate about: art and design. Join me by getting tested and encouraging others to do the same.”

-- David Bromstad


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin