blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

YOUNG TENNIS TURK






We've posted on him before, this is RyRy #5, Ryan Harrison.

He is really creating a buzz in the tennis world.

People started to take notice of the youngen a year ago in his five-set loss to Sergiy Stakhovsky at last year's US Open.

He made somewhat of a hum at Wimbledon last month playing against David Ferrer, but he lost in five sets.

Harrison is ranked #120.

Above, the video is after Harrison won against Xavier Malisse ( 6-7 (3) 6-4 6-4) in an ATP tour in Atlanta.

Quips Ry:

I have more belief in myself this year … The US Open was big for me because I played back-to-back matches against guys in the top 30 in the world. I won one of them and had three match points in the other one. That was kind of like a light bulb for me: that I don’t need to overplay to beat these guys. I can play my game, play within myself.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin