blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SAY WHAT?



GOODBYE DON & CO. (...but not for another 3 seasons!!!)






“It came to me in the middle of last season. I always felt like it would be the experience of human life. And human life has a destination. It doesn’t mean Don’s gonna die. What I’m looking for, and how I hope to end the show, is like … It’s 2011. Don Draper would be 84 right now. I want to leave the show in a place where you have an idea of what it meant and how it’s related to you. … I was 35 when I wrote the Mad Men pilot, 42 when I got to make it, and I’ll be 50 when it goes off the air. So that’s what you’re gonna get. Do I know everything that’s gonna happen? No, I don’t. But I just want it to be entertaining and I want people to remember it fondly and not think it ended in a fart.”

--Matt Weiner, creator of Mad Men, knows how the multi- Emmy-winning series will conclude.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin