blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

STRAIGHT OUT


DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS:






Cue the Twilight Zone music.

This story is too strange and will only add more fuel to the debate that being gay is a choice and whether gays are born that way.

UK's extremely homophobic rag, The Daily Cunt (as our friends at the blog me-me-me hilariously refer to it) has a story about a straight rugby-playing banker. He broke his neck, had a stroke and woke up to realize he was gay and is employed as a hairdresser.

Umm, would it be wrong to wish that all the HOT breeder bois stroke out but survive and wake up on our team?!!


Before the accident Chris [Birch] was planning on settling down with his girlfriend, although they were having a break from each other at the time of his accident. He worked in a bank and spent his weekends watching sport and drinking beer with his rugby friends. But after the stroke he found he was no longer interested in sport and had little in common with his old friends. He quit his job to become a hairdresser and started dating a man he met at a club night.


Birch quips: "It sounds strange but when I came round I immediately felt different. I wasn't interested in women any more. I was definitely gay. I had never been attracted to a man before - I'd never even had any gay friends. But I didn't care about who I was before, I had to be true to my feelings...Suddenly, I hated everything about my old life. I didn't get on with my friends, I hated sport and found my job boring. I started to take more pride in my appearance, bleached my hair and started working out. I went from a 19st skinhead to a 11st preened man. People I used to know barely recognised me and with my new look I became even more confident.'



via queerty

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin