blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BUT, I'M NOT GAY


Country singer Kenny Chesney confides to that vomit-inducing SLIT RAG, Playboy, that he has slept with more than 100 CUNTS and he's angy for all the gay rumors that surround him.

Chesney quips,   "What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that ...? I didn't sign up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls (laughs). I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay."


He is:

SO GROSS

SO HOMOPHOBIC

As gay men--we wouldn't want him in our fold--NASTY CLITLICKER!!!!!!!




If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin