blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, February 23, 2009

DOLLY PARTON TO THAT CAD, LARRY KING --"I AM NOT GAY"


WHY DID YOU COME IN HERE LOOKIN LIKE THAT..........



KING: You -- you're unusual in many respects. You're a great entertainer. And I mean, the Kennedy Center Honors don't happen to many. You also have a lot of gay fans. You've even dealt with gay rumors yourself. What is your appeal, do you think, to the gay community?

PARTON: Well, I think the gay people have always liked me because I have always been myself. I'm not intimidated by how people perceive me. I don't judge nor criticize people. I think that's another reason that they at least know that I'm sympathetic. I think all people have a right to be who they are. We're all God's children and God should be the one to judge, not other people. So I have a lot of gay friends, lesbian friends. I work with a lot of people. I am not gay. I have been accused of that. But I have been happily married for 42 years to the same man. And he's not the least bit threatened, you know, by the fact that I may be gay. And he knows I have a lot of friends. But I love everybody. It doesn't matter to me.







If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin