blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, February 12, 2009

DELAWARE COUNCILMAN COMES OUT

EZRA TEMKO, left


Ezra Temko, 23, is a Delaware councilman who is making changes for the better.

Temko has NOT only put a face on gay but has introduced legislation to City Council for an anti-discrimination ordinance based on sexual orientation and won support to add gender identity to the city's non-discrimination clause in personnel policies and received an agreement from the Council to research health benefits for the city's domestic partners and a creation for domestic partner registry.

Wow what a little busy bee.

Although he claims to be bi---usually that makes the straights more comfortable saying bi because that means IN THEIR MIND you still like SNATCH and aren't TOTALLY HOMO---he is dating a male.

Temko quips:   "I’m bi. I’ve dated girls before, but I’ve been with my boyfriend, Drew, since August and we’re planning to get engaged this summer. During college, I was in a very inclusive environment that embraced everyone, instead of accepting norms as legitimate on face value. I was able, in this environment, to explore who I was and realize that I’m bi-sexual. I always assumed I would end up with a girl; then I met Drew."




WE LOVE TO MAKE STRAIGHTS UNCOMFORTABLE--

WE ARE NEVER BI--

WE HATE CUNT----

WE LOVE HOT COCK!!!!!!!





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin