blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, July 24, 2009

SCOTT SPEEDMAN GETS A JOB



MARRY ME SWEETHEART!!...HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO STALK
 BEG AND PLEAD?






How did I not know Scotty Pooh was in this movie?  I must have just saw Liv Tyler's name and needed to go hurl in a back bush somewhere....  I keep telling you readers that snatch  gets me nauseous ... you just don't believe my ass!!!

Anyway, SS is inked for the sequel of The Strangers, shooting will start in fall.

Does anyone know what the first film is about?

Does anyone care about a sequel?

At least Scotty is getting a paycheck.....






If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin