blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, July 27, 2009

TR, MARK AND HAG



TR KNIGHT AND MARK CORNELSON:


We inquire.....

At what age do you drop your fag hag much less all contact with THAT other gender?

For us it was freshman year in college:  gay guys aren't your bar tab (they always want you to buy their drinks, go to a pickup bar bitch), we don't want to sleep with ya, WE'RE GAY!!!!GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, and DON'T cock block us at the fucking gay bar, bitch, and the world doesn't revolve around you and that black hole of energy you suck out of every goddamn room you walk into!!


Can you imagine this conversation:  " I only do movies and I am quitting that dumbass show and I need cigarettes and I and I and I and I...."





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin