blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, August 27, 2009

BLOGGING IS A COMMUNITY EVENT: BRENT CORRIGAN




Earlier, we posted the newest DNA magazine cover.  Well the magazine is their Sexiest Men Alive issue and Brent Corrigan is one of the names on the cover (above Zac Efron's, natch).

Brent opined on  his blog to tell us how he feels about being hot Down Under:  


"Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised and definitely complimented. This is my first 'mainstream' hot list, people!....... While the edition has not yet arrived in the States, you bet I’ll be hawking the local gay bookstore (more than usual, I mean) keeping an eye out for it’s arrival. When Another Gay Sequel was released, DNA did a story about a few of the actors, including me. I could never find that issue and now I kick myself for not being more resourceful. I try to have at least one copy of everything I’m in. It’s like scrap booking, only admittedly so – this is far more egotistical."


You don't need us to tell you that we completely agree with the DNA editorial staff about finding Brent sexy!!



If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin