blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, December 19, 2009

JAVA JOLT








Now this is MORNING NEWS to sink your teeth into, we likey....

HEADLINES:

Rugby legend Gareth Thomas comes OUT; he is gay:

UK's The Daily Cunt reports:

When I was 16 or 17 I knew I was gay, but knowing and accepting are two very different things.
'I could never accept it because I knew I would never be accepted as a gay man and still achieve what I wanted to achieve in the game.
'I would play along with the other lads. I had all the chit-chat. I knew which girls to flirt with, which girls to say were nice, which ones to say weren't.
'I'd make up stories about sexual conquests to fit in.
'I became a master of disguise and could play the straight man down to a tee, sometimes over-compensating by getting into fights or being overly aggressive because I didn't want the real me to be found out.
'So I created this alter ego, knowing full well that I was living in my little fantasy bubble, my shell.



StrH8ts never have to feel as teens to hide their breederness-- why should we hide we're gay?

I hope he comes OUT in flames!!  Burns all the snatch he has/does/will know. 

THE ILLUSION:  We're still striving for that day when we want to come out and not be fearful and accepted.  NOT!!   Who wants to be accepted by breeders, we don't.   Now a hot man with a big dick, yes!!

Fuck what H8tersexuals think.  Just fucking come OUT.  

I'm gay. Deal with it.

Then move to the gayborhood.  Live Your Life Be Free.

Okay enough of that Prada-designed soapbox.

Page 2.......



If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin