blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, December 19, 2009

SEPARATED AND SEARCHING FOR EACH OTHER...NOT!!


WRONG EDITION:

How can you mistake Justin Long for Zach Braff?

Well a stupid snatch, prolly drunk,  did at NYC's Slipper Room.

Quips Long:  


"I was smoking at a club one night, and this girl walked up to me and said, 'I can't believe you're smoking after playing someone in a hospital all this time!' I couldn't for the life of me figure out who she thought I was.

"[Then] she leaned over and said, 'I think your best work was in Garden State. Zach Braff? Really?"

Even though they aren't  quite TayTay or Zacky Pooh, how can you confuse these two?  Justin is kind of cute to us, we will admit.  Oh god did we just say that... wait, don't U log off on us!!

You know what confuses us?

Snatch--  NOW that's what looks the same!! Ick. 











If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin