blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, July 12, 2010

DON'T BE DEAD WEIGHT






First, TayTay gained the poundage and muscles to convince the studio he could play a cut-up werewolf.

NOW

Adrien Brody packed on 25 pounds and muscle mass for his role in Predators.

We'll let Brody Cakes explain it:

It's a role that a studio wouldn't necessarily have me on a list for. And I had to kind of do some convincing, that I'm capable of physical transformation. It was a very challenging thing for me to embark on. I think that fans have expectations if you're going to reboot a series like that — so there's a certain amount of risk that inspires me. It's very different from something I've done before...When I was training, I wasn't really showing off the progress, and at the end, I think I scared them because I had grown a lot and they were all pretty shocked at how I looked."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin