blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, July 22, 2010

OMFG!



L@@K

Zacky Pooh!!






Zac Efron


How ADORBS is our Little Mister???

That first image takes our breath away.  We passed out Southern-style like in a Tennessee Williams play.

Some of the dish he gave to PARADE:


Why Charlie St. Cloud?:

"Every once in awhile, you read a script and you get that special feeling in your gut. I was touched by what the character, Charlie, goes through, and I thought it was a story worth sharing. And the fact that I have a little brother myself gave it a lot of resonance.”

Parents intuition on his musical ability:

"I still like to sing along with whatever I’m listening to. I just got a pretty good sound system put in, and it’s playing on a loop all day. If I don’t have music on, I get this weird kind of anxiety. I don’t like to be home alone without something playing.”

Real High School vs.  High School Musical:

“I never noticed them in my own high school. And if there were cliques, I probably intermixed with all of them. I was probably what you’d call a floater.”


You stole our hearts a long time ago, BeeBoo.  We love you, Zacky!!  XOXO

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin