blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, July 17, 2010

THE GLASS PAPERWEIGHT HITS THE FAN


MUSCLE MANIA:



Everything seemed smoochy at the Dr. Bling party Tuesday night




The breakup between The Jarics, Aden and Jordan, has been very vocal and on display, i.e. Twitter.

NOW

In Portland, Oregon following an event, Aden has been arrested on charges of assault and harassment after hitting Jordan in the face with a glass paperweight.

Witness claim the two were gifted at the appearance with clothes and a glass paperweight.  After some time of drinking, a dispute ensued and the paperweight was used on Jordan's face.

Aden has been released but because the matter is domestic violence, no details would be divulged.

Aden issued this:

If he wouldnt have thrown me to the ground and fucked up my knee and hand it wouldnt have happened. I guess thats what happens when you fuck me the night before and all the next day and then say to not say anything because his new man wouldnt be ok with it, he didnt want him to find out and took it out on me, i protected myself. stop cheating.... didnt you learn that with me?

Jordan put this out there via Twitter:


Sticks and stones will break my bones but nothing will ever harm my integrity, I am not aggressive and didn't throw a punch That's the truth.

Aden is delusional and I was going to keep this incident private because nothing good will come out of talking shit, look inward...

I truly hope Aden gets the help he needs and I'm leaving it at that, good luck dude...



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin