blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SAY WHAT?



Putting the "B" in LGBT:


"My one friend jokes about me and he says 'You got half a blue side, half a pink side. Which shirt are you wearing today?' I wouldn't say it's easier for us, I wouldn't say it's harder for us. To be honest, I don't have that many gay or bisexual friends. Here in this college town especially, where it's definitely more liberal and you see a little bit more sexual freedom and experimentation. Growing up and in college, I've met a lot of guys who are bisexual, you know, football players, athletes. Traveling in New York City and LA, you know, entertainment people who very much are bisexual. But that part is more of their secret part, that they may date a girl but then they have something on the side with a guy. My theory is, it's easier because it's not like you're lying to yourself all the way when you're dating a girl because you're generally attracted to her. It's not like that gender turns you off. I would say it's difficult in the sense that you do feel society telling you it's gotta be one thing or the other. That's kind of the hardest part right now, is saying you have to pick one," offers Ryan Bruell, the BIsexual host of Paranormal State.

via afterelton

Trust us.. that gender turns us off!!  We put the "G" in LGBT!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin