blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

SEE JANE WRITE


Dave Navarro takes hands to keyboard to tap out a letter to gay, bi and transgendered teens.

He also supports PETA.

Who knew his addiction is humanitarian??  Kudos!!


Personally, I have seen a lot of darkness and tragedy that has felt insurmountable. The murder of my mother, my battle with drug addiction, the loss of friends and family. Utter depression and despair. Of course the thought of suicide has crossed my mind a time or two. Let me share this. THANK GOD I never took that action. The friends I have made, the experiences I have had, the laughter I have shared would have all been missed. In hindsight, some of my darkest moments now seem so small and insignificant that I am amazed I gave them so much power at the time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin