blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, October 29, 2010

MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT




Our RyRy was a guest on Martha Stewart's show and he was soooo engaging.  

The theme of Friday's show was  bones-- for Halloween.  The True Blood star helped the domestic doyenne make Osso Bucco.  Being a veggie blog, we frown upon the latter.

Some of the exchange between the two:


ON RYAN'S BONES:

Martha: It's obvious from what you do in your shows and in your movies that you have strong bones.

Ryan: Yes, I've actually broken 39 of them.

Martha: How?

Ryan: I've had a very adventurous life, let's say. I was a boxer and a little bit of a rebel when I was a kid.

Martha: You didn't break your nose? You're nose is good.

Ryan: No, [I've broken my] cheek bone a couple times.

Martha: That's pretty horrible. Do you have a high threshold for pain?

Ryan: I do. I'm pretty much a masochist at heart.

Martha: You are [giggling].

A little later:

Martha: I am going to have you do something that makes your hands messy.

Ryan: Sure! Get me dirty!

Martha: Yes!

ON TASTING THE OSSO BUCCO:

Ryan: I might need a nice little knife here.

Martha: Oh no, it's so tender.

Ryan: Really?

Martha: A strong boy like you does not need to use a knife on that.

Ryan: Alright, are we ready for this, people? [Martha and audience laughing] In 3…2…1 [bites a forkful of the osso bucco].

Martha: Does it taste good?

Ryan: I feel like I'm doing a commercial. That's fabulous!

Martha: Ok, good.


Excerpts provided via hollywoodnoise

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin