blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HIT PARADE









On July 13, 2009 this blog will be celebrating its one year birthday/anniversary/celebration/feliz compleanos.

But last week the blog hit a milestone with 50,000 hits.  This means nothing to some people but it means a lot to me.  I know other blogs that get like 500,000 hits a day; other sites get 5 million hits a day.

Actually BlogPatrol has me at 51,448 hits as of this posting!!  So,  it is more than I could have imagined for my site.

But, I like to think of this blog as the little train that could.  With absolutely no media advertising or sponsoring events and no big name endorsements, the hits have come from daily visitors and word of mouth.  I've tried writing my favorite bloggers and have them add me to their blogroll but to no avail.  My blog is probably too crude for their taste. 


But to my daily readers:   a big, huge  "Thank You" is in order.  I know I have daily visitors that read the site from Hawaii to  Los Angeles to Berkeley to Kansas to Indianapolis to Sydney, Australia to a daily visitor from London, England.  So to all of you that make my blog a daily read,  a big heartfelt and sincere thank you.


And if my daily readers know of any  friends that may find this blog amusing as well as informative, please suggest my blog to them.  I have email links for each post and always feel free to leave your comments on a post.  I welcome agreements or disagreements. That's what makes us different, we all have an opinion on a subject.

I will continue to give you readers the postings on the guys that I think are hot.  And,  if they have NSFW pics, you know I am publishing them,  as well as  what the Obama administration is not doing for gay rights.  I may not be the fastest news service or cover the whole gay issues political spectrum, but I will try to offer to you some of the more relevant issues.  

Thank you for your support.  I really do cherish it and appreciate it.







If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin