blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

JOHNNY WEIR


TRUTH OR WEIR:

Vanity Fair profiles the iconic sportsman:

Age: 25. Country: U.S.A.Sport: Figure skating.Placed: Sixth. Fur-tastic drama: “I wore a small tuft of fur on my costume at our Olympic qualification competition, and I started to hear lots of grumblings from anti-fur activists, and then the things people were saying slowly started to get more and more terrible and I started to get threatened, and ultimately a price was put on my head by an activist for anyone who wanted to hurt me.” Fur-get about it: “The controversy has definitely died down since I’ve been here ... I got standing ovations for both of my performances, and that’s a beautiful thing. People can forget about whatever controversy is surrounding Johnny Weir and just focus on what I do.” Post-Olympic plans: “I have the world championships in Italy, and then I’m going to take a vacation to Mongolia because I want to ride a yak. And after that, I’ll go to Moscow and see some friends, and after that I’m going to go lay on a beach for a little while, and then maybe continue skating, but if not, I want a career in fashion.”










Support LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!

As always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin