blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Saturday, February 27, 2010

SETH WESCOTT


WES-COAST GOLD RUSH:

Vanity Fair profiles our super sexy  Seth:

Age: 33. Country: U.S.A.Sport: Snowboard cross.Placed: First. On being an Olympic veteran: “It’s been really interesting for me mentally because it was a lot mellower here. I had such a thing in Torino about becoming an Olympian for the first time. I had so much more internal excitement about that, whereas here, I was like, O.K., I know how it’s going to be on that day. I raced really well on this course last year. I just need to come and do my job.”Race day: “I had all of this crazy emotion. I bumped into my mom and my sister on the way into the venue, and there were a few times where I teared up earlier in the morning. It was like, Holy shit, here’s this day again.”



We love trucker hats, we're a perfect match boo!!


Support LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!

As always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin