blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Thursday, March 31, 2011

NEWS

**Bravo announces 11 new series and 5 renewals, with Top Chef Desserts and Tabitha Takes Over being some of the renewals. Some of the new titles: Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis (Jeff and Jenni move into a space and redesign); It's a Brad Brad World (Brad Goreski grounds this series as the camera follows him going into business for himself); Million Dollar Listing NY; Most Eligible: Dallas ( cameras follow Dallas "socialites").
**Will Arnett inks a deal to star in series with Maya Rudolph and executive produced by SNL's Lorne Michaels. THe series follows the tribulations of parenthood.

**The 3 fastest growing big cities: 1. Las Vegas (2010: 1.9M; 2000: 1.37M) 2. Raleigh-Cary, NC (2010: 1.13M; 2000: 797K). 3. Austin, TX (2010: 1.716M; 2000: 1.24M).

**Trump says what? The Donald on being a birther: "A lot of the so called birthers, these are great people, these are really great American people. These are hard working, unbelievable, salt of the earth people. I'm proud to be, I mean I'm very proud of it. I don't like the term 'birther.' I think it is a demeaning term to the people that believe that he should have a birth certificate, that some people believe he was not born in this country. And when people ask me that question I just can't be sure because nobody knows. I have a birth certificate. People have birth certificates. He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one but there is something on that birth certificate maybe religion, maybe it says he's a Muslim, I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that. Or, he may not have one." The Donald on gay marriage: "I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. I'm against it. And I take a lot of heat because I come from New York...I'm opposed to gay marriage...We have other problems in this country. I don't think a president should be elected on gay marriage or not gay marriage...Based on everything I see, I think Obama is going to come out in favor of gay marriage

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin