blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, February 3, 2012

GOLDEN SLAM



STRIKE GOLD:


Nole Cakes is poised to make 2012 the year of his Golden Slam.

He is at his prime to make this year the one he takes all four Grand Slam titles: Australian, French, Wimbledon and US.

Plus, the winning of gold medals from the Olympics hence the title Golden Slam. We know, he will play for Serbia once the games are underway in London.

A Golden Slam can only happen every 4 years.

We are undoubtedly doubling down that Nole Cakes will do it!!

Quips our Serbian sexsicle: “The Grand Slam tournaments and the Olympic Games are my priority this year....Honestly probably Roland Garros is my number one priority but my ambition is unchanged and I’d like to win all tournaments I play in.”


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin