blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, June 8, 2009

BLOGGING IS A COMMUNITY EVENT



The cute stud muffin clipped his tresses and is sporting a new upsweep, maybe Zacky Pooh could follow suit??

Brent penned:  I hope you don’t mind the new hair! Don’t worry, the bangs are still as long as they ever were. I’ve been wanting to do this change all winter but didn’t have the guts. A few too many Zac Efron comments and I was ready to make the plunge. You reap what you sew! Don’t worry, it’s only temporary. And hair grows. Mine particularly fast. Not to mention, I just simply can’t look the same forever. It’s boring. See? I’m already bored. Moving on.

I love the new look not so twinkish... more adult yet still youthful!!!

My baby is the coverman for June 2009 Freshmen!!


Posing with my cover shot!


That's kicking off Pride with a "YAHOO PARTNER!!"



Brent Corrigan kicking off Freshmen Publisher's Party!

Showing off the latest muscles!



You cornered me.


And he's been riding a STALLION lately...

Well that's nothing new you say??

We mean a real stallion readers!!



Back in the saddle - where I'm happiest.



Brent opines:  Now that the days are longer, I have more daylight to get out and ride. I got back in touch with an old trainer and I start hunter/jumper lessons on Tuesday. Yes - this is what Christopher Reeve was doing when he was paralyzed from the neck down. I’ll wear my helmet. I took lessons as a kid and being around horses is the only thing that seems to center me anymore. I don’t have the time to devote to a lease on a horse, so I’m going to take a few lessons here and there and brush up on my skills. I want to be competing again!


Be careful BB... it's not only that precious face to worry about but that hot ass to take care of and not injure a pelvic bone!!






If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin