blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JOSH DUHAMEL'S ASSETS AND MORE




JOSH DUHAMEL COVERS MEN'S HEALTH:







What an @y@ opening photo session.

These nudes of Josh were done a while back he claims.  He has nothing to be ASS-hamed of!!!

Ohh we so likey!!!


The Transformed Box Office Succe$$ dishes in the July/August issue:


On the nudes taken a number of years back:

“You know, to me, it’s funny at this point. Whatever. It’s done. And it was very cold in the studio, by the way.”
 
His take on his craft:

“It’s all about whatever enriches you. If you decide to go the domestic route and get married and all those things, it makes you a better actor…“I want to do good work, but having kids and a life outside of that is important too.”

“It’s starting to happen. It’s been 12 years. And I feel like I’m finally starting to get looks at some of the things I’ve always wanted to do.”

On that union between him and that nasty FUGLY FUCK:

“We try to stay away from the places where the paparazzi hang out. Still, they’re outside the house every morning.”

He's an outdoors type of man:

“I love being outside. I grew up like Huck Finn, always outdoors, exploring, collecting frogs—there was space everywhere. I want my kids to experience that too.”



We can see why the paps want pictures of him but the other one, iccck!




If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.





6:30am pst




Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin