blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, June 22, 2009

BLOGGER CLAIMS ATTACK




WHERE:  Toronto
@:  MuchMusic Awards and after-party....



 If you are a regular reader of Perez Hilton's blog, you already know he calls Fergie:  Fugly.  Who could disagree??

Any how, could those posts about the band made will. i. am to go off and the manager of the Black Eyed Peas to do some alleged indiscretions to Hilton??

Hilton claims so.

The blogger states that a verbal discussion between him and Fergie and some band members continued throughout the night about his posts on the band.  Hilton claims will. i. am told Hilton to never write about his band again.

At an after party leaving a club, Perez claims he was  allegedly assaulted by an alleged members of the Black Eye Pea entourage.  Perez even made a video discussing the unfolding of last night's events.

will. i. am denies the alleged attack.  What will Round 2 bring?



From Perez's side:














will.i.am posted a first video about incident:

"This dude walks away, I leave, and then [Hilton] says, 'You know that was very faggot of you for coming at me like that'. I said, 'Yo dude, I was just saying keep our name out of your mouth if you're going to be disrespectful'. This dude says in front of a whole bunch of people and fans in Canada, 'You're a f*ggot, will.i.am'. Right, I'm like, 'Wow dude, wow, whatever'. He walks away and then one of the fans goes a little crazy and like starts some stuff with Perez Hilton. I'm sitting minding my own business waiting for a car, but it goes to show you how crazy things can get. It's not that serious, it's all music and opinions. People make a career from opinions, which is cool, but don't be disrespectful about it. And fans don't get all crazy about it. That's all I got to say today. Tonight was a good night but it ended quite crazy."


will.i.am post second video about incident:

I told y'all what happened. This dude twists it and says I assaulted him when I was the one who came to him with respect and he was the one that called me a "faggot" outside the club. Whatever. I hit you Perez? Come on, dude. I didn't hit you. I told you that I didn't like the fact that you disrespected us. It's cool to have your opinion but dude, apparently you were bleeding outside the club. I was like next to you by a tree waiting for my car. Instead of calling the police you twitted that I assaulted you. Sounds like somebody wants mad attention and is not really concerned about his health. I didn't hit you and this is very wrong that you are twitting that I did that, once again disrespecting me and everything that I stand for. And they're lies. And that's wrong. Shame on you. Shame on your behavior. And that's just messed up. Peace."


If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin