blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Monday, June 29, 2009

JORDAN CHANDLER: "I CAN'T BARE TO LIE ANYMORE....MICHAEL JACKSON DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME...."



With death of Michael Jackson, Jordan Evan Chandler is trying to clear the air.  Too little, too late.

Back in 1993, Chandler insinuated to police and a psychiatrist that Jackson and himself participated in sexual acts, little Chandler even gave a detailed description of Jackson's privates.  The case was settled out of court.

Chandler has been quoted as saying

"I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.

Even Chandler was on tape saying this:  “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…


The blame is placed on the controversial father, Mr. Chandler who told Chandler to tell that Jackson touched and acted inappropriately to the police and the psychiatrist:  acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex.

Chandler confesses now:

” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”


This is all from court documents of father v son lawsuit.



If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin