blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Friday, June 19, 2009

MOUSETRAP




It's been a long 48 hours.

The mouse froze on the laptop and I was trying to navigate using the keyboard as the mouse.  It was a fucking nightmare of game trying to figure this shit out!!!

You gotta hit the control key here while pulling down the file menu there--I was pulling my hair out.  Meanwhile, if you hit the wrong thing, a new window pops up and blocks what you are trying to work on then you have to hit the control key and w key .  During all of this, some how the special character window popped up  and I could not close that for my life so every window that opened after that opened behind the special character window and it blocked everything.  I had to hit the f9 button to move the windows side by side each to read shit.  

Fuck it!!

Went to Radio Shack and bought a cute little mouse that works wirelessly via the USB port on the Mac and we are up and running again.

FUCK!!!

Although I don't agree with the way Radio Shack lays people off via emails-- don't even bother showing up to work after reading it.  I protested them this long until today.

Radio Shack  did save the day.










If you use Skype, they have $15 dollar mics that work really well.  Don't get suckered into buying those one Skype sells for $70 dollars and up!!

Radio Shack has saved the day for me and my friends.

And its right in the gayborhood-- what a good GAYBOR!!!  ....Unless of course you work there--sorry for being a turncoat, I was trying to hold out until a trip to the Apple store but my readers were waiting for new content.  FUCK!!!  I had to do it.....

Maybe if we all support our local Radio Shack, business would go up for them and they won't have to lay off anyone using that horrid method.  Hopefully the company has learned a lesson.





If you enjoyed this post, other posts and enjoy reading LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD--Please take a moment to make a donation to keep this blog alive!!! You can click the donate button at the top right of the page. We thank you!!




Read more of my blog by clicking the title or subject listings on the right.

Email friends of my postings with the EMAIL icon at the bottom of each post.

And as always, feel free to comment.










Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

1 comment:

Truth-teller said...

Yes my Gigaware webcam and microphone headset work excellent on Skype. Radioshack is good for something.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin