blog advertising is good for you

DONATE TO LA*SURFPUNK HOLLYWOOD

ANY AMOUNT WOULD HELP FROM $5, $10, EVEN $20....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SAY WHAT?



SINGER SAYS:


"I know it’s hard to blame the time, but there’s a bit of an expectation for a summer movie. I think that Superman Returns was a bit nostalgic and romantic, and I don’t think that was what people were expecting, especially in the summer."

"What I had noticed is that there weren’t a lot of women lining up to see a comic book movie, but they were going to line up to see The Devil Wears Prada, which may have been something I wanted to address."

"If I was going to do another one, it would be a reboot. I would go back and redo the original… It would be a much less romantic, more balls-to-the-wall action movie. It would be a very different pace than Superman Returns, which I can say at this point because I have distance from it now."


---OUT director Bryan Singer opines on Superman Returns and the movie's less than stellar box office mojo.

You have nothing to feel bad about, Bryan. You are an openly (KEY WORD: OPENLY) gay director in Hollywood, in that rare stratosphere of success and major money. Little gay boys all over America have a role model. Those little boys can see you and say: I can be gay; I can direct action movies and be a success. Bryan Singer is a gay icon, not some Bravo-lebrity gross, retched cunt!!!!!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin